The key to our success is the development of local chapters of The Mars Society of Canada. Keeping up to date with our developments on social media is a great start, but progress requires meeting people (virtually or in-person) and establishing networks.
- Do you have a small group of people with an interest in Mars?
- Do you have a ‘locus’ in mind? Is it a region, a town or an institution?
- Do you have a focus in mind? What are the strengths and interests of your existing network?
- Are you ready to make a redeeming commitment?
To assist people with the establishment and development of chapters we offer:
- A website to represent your new group online
- Social media assistance to get your message out
- Access to our project management system to stay organized and keep people engaged