The development of knowledge is rarely a one-way flow from one person to another. Ideas, knowledge and perspectives need to be exchanged between each of following key audiences:
- Industry/Academic Professionals
- Key Stakeholders: Not just industry/academia but those who have skillsets necessary to understand and develop key technologies and methods.
The Mars Society of Canada will develop and promote the following knowledge resources to assist people from all perspectives:
- Articles (online): The Mars Society has developed an up-to-date online database of Mars-related research papers.
- Identify useful resources (online): National space agencies and other public institutions have developed programs and materials suitable for public school educators such as Inspiring resources for young people from the Canadian Space Agency and a Space Educator’s Guide available from the Waterloo Regional Museum.
- Presentation Development (chapters): We will assist any local chapters with the identification of possible speakers and provide graphics and other assistance for any in-house presentations.